Here at Begin Again Institute, we’re always on the lookout for new talent and experienced professionals to join our team. If you’re interested in addiction treatment careers, reach out to us at 720.702.4608. We’ll walk you through the Begin Again Institute careers that would be a good fit for you.
We’re seeking an experienced Master’s Level Therapist who is mature minded, flexible, and brings a loving, positive attitude to our expert Clinical Team. We are a privately-owned facility located in Boulder, Colorado that helps men 25 and older heal from trauma and attachment wounding that has resulted in problematic sexual behavior, intimacy issues and/or pornography addiction.
BAI’s two-week intensives occur every three weeks. Our contract therapists should be comfortable commuting to our clinical office in Boulder, Colorado and working full-time hours for the duration of the intensive.
The Masters Level Therapist is responsible for coordination of treatment for clients and includes the following responsibilities:
- Individual and group therapy
- Document care daily
- Communicate weekly with all stakeholders
- Co-facilitate Begin Again Institute Intensives
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Development of specific treatment goals for assigned clients
- Conduct all aspects of therapy including but not limited to: conducting biopsychosocial or SDI assessments, treatment plan development and monitoring, individual, group and family therapy, case management, weekly contact with referral sources, daily documentation and continuing care planning
- Utilization of computer for documentation and communication
- Perform individual, group and family treatment modalities
- Orient new clients to the program using the new client handbook
- Develop individualized treatment plans with each client within established timeframe, ensuring that client has a copy of treatment plan within three working days of admission
- Facilitate therapy groups focused on recovery
- Document each group session within 24-hours of session
- Conduct two individual therapy sessions per week for residential clients
- Provide case management services including but not limited to: weekly contact with referral source, setting up necessary appointments for discharge and transitional services, researching and facilitating continuing care services; document such services within 24-hours of service delivery
- Monitor and maintain the safety and security of the clients and the facility
- Supervise clients during clinical activities off site
- Maintain confidentiality, as per agency practices and confidentiality law(s)
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Licensed or license eligible. License must be kept current/valid throughout term of employment
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience in mental health and/or addictions treatment facility preferred
- Physically capable of crisis intervention using techniques learned in Crisis Intervention Prevention (CPI) training
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of addictions, trauma and recovery principles
- Knowledge of evidence-based counseling models and techniques, complimentary approaches to healing, group process, strengths-based principles of counseling, and an individualized approach to treatment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain healthy and appropriate boundaries
- Proactive team player and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as copier, fax machine and other equipment as required
- Ability to use computer systems and ancillary programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other programs as required
- Demonstrate skills of being an outstanding team member including conduct that recognizes and supports your team’s needs, agendas and priorities
This position is open until filled (no deadline), at which time this post will be removed. All your information will be kept confidential. Final candidates will need to agree to a background check and drug screening. Begin Again Institute is a drug-free workplace. We will only contact those applicants that are selected for the interview process.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and an email introduction to [email protected] with Contract Therapist – Your Name in the subject field.
Interested in working at Begin Again Institute? Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team. Be sure to include what type of role you’re interested in pursuing and we’ll get in touch if we think there’s a match.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to work with a male population on healing trauma and living a life recovered from sexual addiction and intimacy disorders
- Strong work ethic with the desire for continual improvement
At BAI you’ll have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team of heart-centered professionals. Our benefits include comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability), paid time off plus holidays, and professional development opportunities.
Begin Again Institute offers intensive treatment for men struggling with sex and
pornography addiction, and their partners. Treatment options include monthly 14-Day Intensives for men with a cutting-edge Partner Support Program, as well as 1:1 Couples and Partners Intensives — all using the TINSA® neurobiological approach to healing.
The TINSA® model was founded by Dr. Michael Barta, LPC, CSAT – S, CCPSc, who was fortunate in that he was in one of the last cohorts to receive his clinical training in sexual addiction directly from Dr. Patrick Carnes, the founder of the sex addiction
treatment field. He has over 33 years of addiction recovery experience and 10 years specializing in the treatment of sex and porn addictions, as well as the betrayed partners.
Positions at BAI are open until filled (no deadline), at which time this listing will be removed. All your information will be kept confidential. Final candidates will need to agree to a background check and drug screening. Begin Again Institute is a drug-free workplace. We will only contact those applicants that are selected for the interview process.
To apply, please send your resume and/or qualifications to
[email protected] with General Application – Your Name in the subject field.