Boulder Recovery is growing! We’re seeking an experienced Master’s Level Therapist who is mature minded, flexible, and brings a loving, positive attitude to our expert Clinical Team. We are a privately-owned facility located in Boulder, Colorado that helps Christian men heal from trauma and attachment wounding that has resulted in problematic sexual behavior, intimacy issues, infidelity and/or pornography addiction.
Important! We are a faith-based, Christ-centered addiction treatment center and it’s crucial that the person in this role not only understands and adheres to the tenants of the Christian faith, but lives them authentically in their every day life. This includes, but is not limited to, belief in the personal incarnation of Jesus; belief in the Bible as God’s inherent Word and a necessary element for knowing God; belief that God’s plan is to bring healing and wholeness to all things through Jesus’ sacrificial death; and belief that God has provided knowledge of psychology/therapy to aid in this healing process on earth.
If this sounds like you, read on!
The Masters Level Therapist is responsible for coordination of treatment for clients and includes the following responsibilities:
- Individual and group therapy
- Document care daily
- Communicate weekly with all stakeholders
- Co-facilitate Boulder Recovery Intensives
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Development of specific treatment goals for assigned clients
- Conduct all aspects of therapy including but not limited to: conducting biopsychosocial or SDI assessments, treatment plan development and monitoring, individual, group and family therapy, case management, weekly contact with referral sources, daily documentation and continuing care planning
- Utilization of computer for documentation and communication
- Perform individual, group and family treatment modalities
- Orient new clients to the program using the new client handbook
- Develop individualized treatment plans with each client within established timeframe, ensuring that client has a copy of treatment plan within three working days of admission
- Facilitate therapy groups focused on recovery
- Document each group session within 24-hours of session
- Conduct two individual therapy sessions per week for residential clients
- Provide case management services including but not limited to: weekly contact with referral source, setting up necessary appointments for discharge and transitional services, researching and facilitating continuing care services; document such services within 24-hours of service delivery
- Monitor and maintain the safety and security of the clients and the facility
- Supervise clients during clinical activities off site
- Maintain confidentiality, as per agency practices and confidentiality law(s)
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Licensed or license eligible. License must be kept current/valid throughout term of employment
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience in mental health and/or addictions treatment facility preferred
- Physically capable of crisis intervention using techniques learned in Crisis Intervention Prevention (CPI) training
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of addictions, trauma and recovery principles
- Knowledge of evidence-based counseling models and techniques, complimentary approaches to healing, group process, strengths-based principles of counseling, and an individualized approach to treatment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain healthy and appropriate boundaries
- Proactive team player and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as copier, fax machine and other equipment as required
- Ability to use computer systems and ancillary programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other programs as required
- Demonstrate skills of being an outstanding team member including conduct that recognizes and supports your team’s needs, agendas and priorities
This position is open until filled (no deadline), at which time this post will be marked CLOSED. All your information will be kept confidential. Final candidates will need to agree to a background check and drug screening. Boulder Recovery is a drug-free workplace. We will only contact those applicants that are selected for the interview process.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and an email introduction to [email protected] with Masters Level Therapist – Your Name in the subject field.